Autumn is a BEAUTIFUL time of year for crafting with nature. There are so manyNature Crafts for Autumnout there to be inspired by and it is a wonderful time of year to get the kids involved in collecting and making. Using nature to craft with is wonderful on so many ways – the kids get to connect with nature, items found in nature come in so many different textures, shapes and sizes and nature items are **free**. What a bonus. So what is there NOT to like about crafting with nature this Autumn? There are acorns, chestnuts, poppy seed husks, leaves, bark, sticks and pine cones. So much to choose from. What will YOU find in your local park or back garden? If you are looking for a more extensive list ofAutumn Crafts for Kids, we have lots of Owls, Pinecones, Preschoolers and lots lots more for you!
Nature Crafts for Fall
Nature Crafts additional info and links:
9) Wool sticks & Wool Nature catcher byZing Zing Tree(watch the video for info)
11) Nature stick fairies byDomestic Goddesque(watch the video for info)
13) Leaf tea light jars byMe and My Shadow(watch the video)
20) Not on video:Leaf Crown
21) And here is an extra one that I LOVE LOVE LOVE from the talented Mammasaurus – adream catchermade whilst out in the woods.
22) And theseBush Crittersare 100% ADORABLE!!
Don’t forget to check out our comprehensiveAutumn Crafts for Kidslist here: